[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EDT/-4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EDT/-4.0/DST' instead
North American Motorsports Pages • View topic - RACE READY MINI STOCK FOR SALE

It is currently Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:23 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: RACE READY MINI STOCK FOR SALE
Posted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 7:23 pm 

MINI STOCK FOR SALE GETTING OUT OF RACING EVERYTHING GOES 1979 FORD COURIER I HAVE RACED FOR 3 YEARS. POINTS CHAMP IN 2004,TRUCK WAS REBUILT IN 2005. I ONLY RACED 1/2 YEAR IN 05 I WAS DQ'D FOR DENY OF CLAIM AFTER WINNING 4 RACES IN A ROW AND LOST ALL POINTS SO IT WAS PARKED THE OTHER 1/2 OF 05. IAM GETTING OUT OF THE CIRCLE TRACK RACING AND EVERYTHING I HAVE IS FOR SALE, I HAVE EXTRA EVERYTHING. BLOCKS, HEADS,REAR ENDS, HEADERS, INTAKES, DISTRIBUTORS, PISTONS ,WATER PUMPS, VALVECOVERS, TRANS, WHEELS, TIRES. EVERYTHING TO BUILD ANOTHER CAR. EVERYTHING GOES WITH THE TRUCK $2000 IF INTERESTED I HAVE PICS E-MAIL ME AT motomaniac265@hotmail.com OR CALL ME AT (785)488-3567