[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EDT/-4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EDT/-4.0/DST' instead
North American Motorsports Pages • View topic - enidspeedwaypark the worst managed track in oklahoma

It is currently Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:51 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: enidspeedwaypark the worst managed track in oklahoma
Posted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:21 pm 

I've been a avid race fan for years. I've spent $100.00 every week end at your venue, but I must say that I will no longer support your income any longer. As far as I'm concerned they should close you down. The officiating is a joke, you have drove most of the drivers form the area away by your playing favoritism among the drivers. The poor management at this venue as also driven away the likes of Mr. Hoffman as well as Mrs. Brochu. and numerous drivers such as the Sessions, AJ Brochu, Bradford, John Hoeltzel, and that just to name a few.
The people that do the officiating the Rauschenberg and others have no business being in charge of things on the track because of their playing favoritism and their lack of ability to do things right and in a timely manner. The promoter are equally as worthless, If they even had a clue the stands would be full every weekend but they aren't. The only time I've seen the stands filled was during the tractor pulls and that was because someone else was in charge of running the show. The last two weekends the gate which leads down to the track was left unsecured after intermission. This is a sign o negligence on the part of the promoter and or management. I know that I'm not the only fan that is unhappy with the way things are done. This Saturday night was the last time I will ever step foot in this venue. I protested a call by her highness the official queen Rauschenberg for black flagging Brad Costello and I was subject to harassment by security official at the request of her highness Mrs. Covell. For the price of a ticket a person should get to see the whole race not just half, the whole back stretch is not visible because of all the semi rigs blocking the view of the track. If I want to watch someone change a tire I'd buy a ticket to Hibdons and watch them. The pits have no place in the center of the track they need to be outside of the track preferable on the far north end. Mark my words someone one day is going to be badly hurt because of the pits being where they are, and with people running out on the track at a whim i. e. officials. you are running one of the most unsafe venues I have ever seen in myfourtyeight years life. If you want to see what a good race venue can be like take a look at Amarillo motor speedway which happens to be sponsored by Chicago land motor speedway. Those people can draw a crowd and fill the stands and know how to promote a quality venue. Their not just a bunch morons trying to make their pockets fat and their friends winners.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: enidspeedwaypark the worst managed track in oklahoma
Posted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:26 am 

I know how you feel. The local track here in Madison,SD was great until the recent promoters got it and the pay outs went down and ticket prices went up. Now it has been sold to another promoter who got it at a auction. He then sold all the land moved the property to his other track. The track in Madison was open from the early 50's or so till the end of February 08. All promoters fault. This year we had to drive over 60 miles to watch races.

Profile E-mail