[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EDT/-4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EDT/-4.0/DST' instead
North American Motorsports Pages • View topic - missing richard hall in yellow 55 street stock

It is currently Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:46 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: missing richard hall in yellow 55 street stock
Posted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 3:06 am 
i just found out that you will not let car 55 in the street stock race because of his peddles are placed farther up and his seat is too far back. i have made several inquires about this on different racing currects and no one has ever heard of such a silly thing. every car in nascar has different seat placements and peddle placements. depending on the weight and height of each driver. i am really disappoined that the 55 yellow car will not been seen at your track. i have been a regular attendant at your track for years now and this has really upset me. i hope richard hall reads this message. we will all miss seeing him at the races. :cry:

Post subject: race rules
Posted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 5:20 pm 
I hate how nascar is so strict on rules. my dad was DQd for having a carborator that the leauge said wasOK. although 4drivers behind him had illeagle tires. wuts withy yellow flags going back a lap. and what happend t o race back to the Line. a man won achampion chip with a renault. rear eingine cars are illeagle but his friend is head tech inspector!go back 5 years nascar :evil: