[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EDT/-4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EDT/-4.0/DST' instead
North American Motorsports Pages • View topic - how the heck can u qualify to race a road course.

It is currently Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:46 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: how the heck can u qualify to race a road course.
Posted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 2:26 am 

I have looked it up over and over again, but the only way to race is if ur part of some type of club or something. My dream has been to race my own car at a awesome track like laguna seca or something, but i just don't know how to do it. Is there any way to do that? If anyone, and I mean anyone has an answer to this question please tell me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Signed,
a frustrated car guy :x :x :x

Post subject:
Posted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 12:13 am 

I've had 4 views i know someone has seen this come on reply!!!!!! i'm so f'ing pissed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post subject: settle down
Posted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 9:12 pm 
Site Admin

i don't read the forums nearly as often as i should...

in general, you either need to run with a club or else look for either a school or a lapping day of some sort. someone has to pay for things like insurance, provide flaggers and emergency services, and that stuff is expensive. somehow or other resources need to be pooled, and so this sort of thing can only happen in conjunction with quite a few other people.

Profile E-mail